Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday, June 6, 12 noon

Greetings,

I apologize for not mentioning that the REASON we ended our class session early today was to provide you with a bit more time to finish up your out of class essay #1. I cannot always afford to give you this opportunity, but today's list of lessons afforded that luxury.

Also, I have just completed reading over your group notes from the Group Work #2 today. I am really impressed with many of the discussion points, both the ones I read and the ones I heard while you were in your groups. My goal is for you to understand the PROCESS of writing and how vital it is to brainstorm and discuss and think about and read before committing to your MAIN focus and assertion. The insights that I observed from your discussions are encouraging to me.

See you tomorrow...with your blue or green book.

No comments:

Post a Comment