Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday late afternoon, June 19th

Greetings...a few reminders...

1. Remember to bring your "Musings on Immigration"assignment tomorrow to class. Typed, double spaced and NO NAME. I cannot accept this assignment via email, so be sure to plan ahead and have it printed.

2. Those of you who submitted revisions of Essay 1 today...only one of you submitted correctly...:)
I will be returning those who submitted incorrectly so you can "fix" and re submit. There are instructions on the course outline on how to submit a revision and I also posted a reminder a week ago or so about the guidelines for revision submission.

3. Those of you who plan to revise Essay 2, the first revision is due to me no later than next Tuesday, June 26th.

4. I will be making a few changes and adjustments to the class schedule. Stay tuned later this evening and I will post the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment